Duelbox is an easy-to-use engagement platform for live or remote meetings, events, classes, and webinars. Event planners can set up a Duelbox show in less than a minute while all the participants need to join the conversation is a simple QR code, event code, or link.
There's no need to download anything, the audience just uses their smartphone, tablet, or laptop connected to the internet to participate.
Duelbox is a great way how to engage your audience. It allows event organizers to:
- Boost the energy with customizable games
- Grab the attention
- Communicate the message in a fun way
- Break the ice and connect participants
- Engage participants with fun games
- Celebrate the winners with leaderboards
- Collect leads
- Get instant insights
Whether the participants are present in the room or joining remotely via a videoconferencing tool or a live stream, they can join games instantly. Event organizers can operate the games so they have full control over what is being displayed on the presentation screen, as well as active games or leaderboards.
Duelbox works best for:
- Company meetings like Townhalls, All-hands, stakeholder events
- Team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Conferences and other events
- Training sessions
Article is closed for comments.